I had a PFA put against me, I counterfiled and was granted…

Customer Question
I had a PFA...

I had a PFA put against me, I counterfiled and was granted it giving the circumstances, paid my attorney fees. I get a call from my attorney and she said she briefly talked to my X filling in for another attorney in what is a completely different issue. After a few minutes she realized who she was talking to and recuse herself. I ultimately decided to stick with her being the day before. I had tons of home surveillance that basically prove that she was the aggressor. Long story short we go to the hearing she doesn’t even show up at all her lawyer basically said she’ll drop hers if you drop yours. My attorney and I agreedway I’m going for

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

The hearing is over basically both PFA’s got dropped but she wasn’t even there and my attorney didn’t even argue that she made false testimony and what not.! I felt like I Was in a play orchestrated but was the only person who was unaware of it and I was left holding the bag. My ex had free attorneys she get free housing basically lied and I prove it with video evidence so I called my attorney out on it and didn’t even get a contract in the mail until after the hearing etc. Was in a play orchestrated but was the only person who was unaware of it and I was left holding the bag. My ex had free attorneys she get free housing basically lied and I prove it with video evidence so I called my attorney out on it and didn’t even get a contract in the mail until after the hearing etc.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

PA

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well she wants to discuss the matter this Friday you know I don’t know what she also said to my X and what they talked about

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Basically the only reason why I decided to go with it with because I’m trying to get a protection permit for concealed carry, And can’t have a PFA looming in over myhead
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/20/2018
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Ok thanks
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

I notice that you requested a call, I'm available and would be happy to speak with you over the phone to discuss your situation.

Just type
It’s fine don’to want to
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

Sure, no problem.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Can you please clarify what your question is for me today in regards ***** *****?

Is the upcoming meeting between you and your attorney in regards ***** ***** fees and/or how she handled the case?

Well I raise some concerns with her
My ex didn’t even show up for the hearing. My counselor actually talk to her the day before he kills her self apparently but I don’t know anything how much the information did she get
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 4 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

different expert here. what can I answer for you at this point?

What questions should I be asking her

asking who? for what purpose?

nevermind

ok