My daughter has continued to get bullied at school and there…

Hi my daughter has...

Hi my daughter has continued to get bullied at school and there not doing much what legal action can i take or is there something i can do? The kids are 6 and 8 yr old boys

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Im in California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have spoken to the vice principal, the principal, the after school program director and as well as the district person that over sees the afterschool program its mainly where the bullying is happening

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There was an incident where these boys older sister was questioning my 6yr old daughter about the incidents on the elementary school campus

3/20/2018
socrateaser, Lawyer

Please allow me a few minutes to consider your question. If I can assist I will provide an answer. Otherwise, I will reopen the question for others to assist.
Thanks for using Justanswer!

The California Department of Education provides a comprehensive complaint process that must be implemented by each school district. Click here. What you will find are the precise legal regulations concerning your rights and the obligations of the school. If you ask the school for a guide to filing a complaint and the school administration ignores, deflects, or otherwise avoids providing you with assistance, then you should consider either hiring a local lawyer to assist, or contacting the superintendent of schools in your district and bringing the complaint directly to the top official.

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) -- otherwise, Justanswer retains your entire payment, and I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf. Note: If you cannot find the rating button on your webpage, please just type in your rating in a response to this note, and customer service will apply the rating for you.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

Hello again,

I see that you have reviewed my answer, but that you have not provided a rating. Do you need any further clarification concerning my answer, or is everything satisfactory?

If you need further clarification, concerning this matter, please feel free to ask. If not, I would greatly appreciate a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) – otherwise, Justanswer retains your entire payment, and I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf. Note: If you cannot find the rating button on your webpage, please just type in your rating in a response to this note, and customer service will apply the rating for you.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i have a question what is a complaint ganna do for me in tgis situation
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
who is the compliant to the school or the after school program or both

You're providing formal notice that you are exercising your rights under the law. If the school doesn't take steps to resolve the issue, then you would have grounds to file a lawsuit. Unless and until you file your complaint, you have not legally "exhausted all administrative remedies" and a court must refuse to consider any lawsuit.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

socrateaser, Lawyer
socrateaser, Lawyer