I was in the process of renovating my camping trailer but…

I was in the...

I was in the process of renovating my camping trailer but due to illness can no longer do it. I offered the trailer to the owner of the campground for free since it was a work in progress and he accepted. I have paid lot fee until April 1st. He told me he had a buyer and to get my things out ofot. I did with help due to illness and he complained I removed my personal items. Still he wanted it. Now he called and said he doesn,twant it and to come get it. I cannot and donot want to deal with that. Do I need to move the trailer?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Indiana

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Indiana

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Indiana

3/20/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If you do not want it, you can abandon it there and then it is up to him to remove it or sell it off. You can write him and tell him that you are gifting it to him and intend to abandon it there and he can do what he wants with it, but you are terminating your lease and have no interest in the unit. If he refuses, then he can remove it and can try to sue you for the costs of removal though I am afraid.

Or you can call a charity and donate it to them and have them go pick it up.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

He knows the trailer is his per our agreement but refused the title when stepfather deliveredit. Just now he went to stepfathers house and said he would take trailer if I returned some items I had purchased for renovation.
Trailer has set there for over ten years and would require new tires to be moved. Owner has means to move it (tractor) or whatever. I gave him this to be rid of hassle since I am so sick. Can he do anything if I just ignore it. Should I send certified delivery to him the title anyway

Thank you for your reply

You can still give it to him or you can take it back and donate it.

Phone call session started