My husband and I live in Laguna Woods, CA. our renewal

My husband and I...

My husband and I live in Laguna Woods, CA. our renewal starts March 31. We both love it here. We got an excellent record with our lessor. They now need a credit Fico score for our 3rd year of leasing here. The office here said they cannot pull it up for us, nor would they give suggestions as to who to go thru. I went online to credit karma, they will only accept Fico scores. I have lost sleep, headaches and upset stomach. I thought the Laguna Village was for seniors, evidently not. I wanted a professional to get our scores, even if we have to pay. I am at a dead end. What, where...can we get help. I am at a brick wall, we need help, this is killing me

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a CA lawyer about this?

No, I don't know who to go thru. I am sick over this, and no help for seniors here doesn't make sense

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have been online for 7 hours over the past couple of days, sent emails to the village office to see if they could give us suggestions, they don't reply, the lease office here will not give help, they said they are not allowed to, tried several credit sites over and over again, they ask questions I have answered, then go to pull up report and it falls off connection, have not easily been able to print on some of the reports, I am at a brick wall, and very sick over this, I have spent hours and nothing seems to come thru

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, I don't think so, we are excellent tenants, paid monthly rent in advance we are both honest people, would you have any suggestions as to what to be prepared for?

3/20/2018
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

If you go to this site you can request your free credit report once a year from all 3 credit agencies:

.

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action

.

I believe you can purchase a FICO score if one of the free reports doesn't already provide it.

.

Further, if you have a Discover credit card, you can get a free report from them. Several other credit card companies also offer free reports.

.

.

thanks

they will not accept a credit report, they will only take a Fico credit SCORE

Yes, as I said, I believe that with one of the credit reporting agencies, when you get the free credit report, it gives you the option to pay for your FICO score... the actual FICO score..

.

I think it is the Experian report..

is this an additional fee for talking to you, when I first went on here I did give our MasterCard information
please answer my question, is this an additional fee to talk with you?

The phone call offers are auto generated by the website, not me personally. I do not participate in the phone call program for the site and limit my interaction with customers only to the website because I like to have time to think about a customer’s question and research it so I can provide the best answer possible in writing.

.

However, if you have requested a phone call with an attorney, your request will post to other experts that do offer this service. When another attorney accepts your request you will get additional instructions.

.

I am more than happy to continue on the website though..

then per your instructions (I would like to stay on website as well), when I go to the website www.annualcredit report.com/index.action , there is a way to get the Fico score?
please reply

when I go to the website www.annualcredit report.com/index.action , there is a way to get the Fico score?

.

Yes, I think that when you enter all your information and get the 3 credit reports and then you click on your Experian credit report, it gives you the option to purchase your FICO score report for a fee.. It has been a while since I did the free annual report but I remember that one of the credit agencies... Experian, Equifax or TransUnion offer the FICO score if you want to purchase it for a small fee.

Barrister, Attorney