I am a pro se lawyer, I lost the summary judgment. I

Customer Question
I am a pro...

I am a pro se lawyer, I lost the summary judgment. I appealed it. My question is: may I send the Judge, late discovery papers that old colleagues send me in reference with my professional character and work experience I did for them..

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Paper are in the Washington DC court.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I appealed the summary judgment.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No,thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

Please allow me a few minutes to consider your question. If I can assist I will provide an answer. Otherwise, I will reopen the question for others to assist.
Thanks for using Justanswer!

Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - what was the basis for summary judgment?