Wanted to know as how I would be able to present a case and…

Customer Question
Wanted to know as...

Wanted to know as how I would be able to present a case and if your services could be used my Bach

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New York

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have all the papers that show as to what was done and how monies were taken

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Had a closing on a CO -Op at that time seller had lien and couldn't take care of took 15 months before cleared but had gotten paid in full along with 15 mts of maintenance payments

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/20/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Would you like a lookup directory which you can quickly use to find a local lawyer to handle your case?Alternatively can answer any question you have but cannot represent customers.