I was parked at an event with my RV with a disable plaques…

Customer Question
I was parked at...

I was parked at an event with my RV with a disable plaques from Mn and they only had a van spot... I took up two spots right when you came in but away from building but close enough for my walking and was basically harassed the complete weekend and was told to move my RV out on to a gravel pit area that they just bought that is a field that isn’t complete as a parking lot

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a MN lawyer about this?

I was told I couldn’t come back and park the next day I paid for this Akc event

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Filing complaint with akc

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Talked to Oshkosh police they said they could not enforce

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/20/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?