I need to enter into arbitration. I am not happy with the…

Customer Question
I need to enter...

I need to enter into arbitration. I am not happy with the settlement my insurance company offered me for my 2015 Sentra...$11,000 and they determined the car was totaled. I need to follow through with how much to actually fix the car. I haven’t signed their agreement

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

MA. No I need to procure an arbitrator. Does the insurance commission do this or do I do it independently

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Just sending the accident report back to Arabella’s collision division

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

MA law says I was making a cross lane turn, but I was stationary into turn when this SUV charged down far lane and hit me. The lane headed in the same direction as she, traffic was stationary

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
3/20/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How do I go about arbitration with an insurance co?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don’t want to pay $59

I understand. That's a very, very broad question. What I have found that works is perhaps you could explain to me what specific concerns you have about arbitration and I can address those.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you there?
Www.myjustanswer.com/app/s/faHsO

Hi, I'm here. Did you receive my latest response?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks. Arabella determined that my 2015 Sentra was totaled in 2/20 by an SUV. there were two lanes exiting road from shopping plaza and one entering. I was entering crossing lane to lot the lane allowing me passage was bumper to bumper the exiting lane next to it was not SUV swerved out of crowded lane and drove down empty lane. She had not been in view when I looked.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The money Arbella offered is about $6,000 to low. They offered $11,000

Hi, unfortunately, I'm not sure this is something I can realistically help you with. Accordingly, let me opt out and have another attorney expert give you the assistance you deserve. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have been able to contact a local arbitrator so I will work through him
Tina, Lawyer