Tina i was friended on face book by a lady 40 younger than…

Customer Question
Hi tina i was...

Hi tina i was friended on face book by a lady 40 younger than me ,she wanted me to help get this job selling cell phones .iphonex so the thing very expensive .then she would send them to her agent he would sell give her money ,then she would pay me back.wont meet me so i can know who she is.promised all the romantic crap.but I'm courious about this still wants me to open a account for this business

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok good

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Kansas

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Ive contacted Kansas att gen they refered you

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Or fbi

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/20/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

ok onr thing hve you heard of this before

I'm a little confused as to how this scheme works. Could you clarify it for me?

no that's ok

Oh, that’s not a problem with the phone call. The system automatically asks if you want one, but there is no problem declining the request. Could you clarify for me though how this scheme works? Your original post has a few typos so I need some clarification so I can help.

I was wanting to know if this is a scam or how it works.

This isn't a scam at all. You're chatting live with a licensed attorney. The problem though is that I won't be able to help you unless you describe for me in some relevant detail the nature of your problem and what questions you had about it.

Oh I was referring to the message I sent.aboutthe cellphone I think is scam

I apologize. Well, it's hard for me to say only because I'm not sure how the scam works. Could you rephrase it for me?

Why did you debit my acct 42.dollars

It's $5 to post your question and $37 for your written interaction with me. Because my time is limited to answer questions, I want to confirm that this is something with which you would like to continue doing. If so, would you be able to answer my question regarding the description of your situation?