How does my written statement sound through the eyes of the…

Customer Question
How does my written statement...
How does my written statement sound through the eyes of the court room?I also have some photos to show what I actually did and have gone through.what would be some additional items I should add if take away?Unfortunately this car is leaking coolent in the engine.
I didn’t want to add that into the statement until I asked you legal opinion.The average cost depending on the serveity of damage to the engine from the cooling system failure would be 1500 to 2000$. This would be to fixing engine seals and gaskets and possibly clinder heads.Not sure if this is a series of issues stemming from the misleading ad that would favor me in the suit?Like you said the “rollback of miles” dictate lifespan of vehicle and what repairs would be needed.Also if you look at the car fax history he’a owner 4 and in Owner 5.I believe that’s the clear evidence of the miles being rolled back during his purchase of the vehicle on 11/2/17 then to my purchase in 1/2/18 which became 140,000.Thank you sir.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Does the car fax, posting and actual repairs looks convincing enough to win my civil suit?
Is there anything I should add or remove?
Answered in 5 days by:
3/25/2018
Lawyer: Wendy, Moderator replied 28 days ago
Wendy
Wendy, Moderator
I'm a moderator for this website. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Wendy
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
with the service that is listed for amounts I've currently have been charged, I do need assistance in a with a few more details regarding my case.
In what way can I expedite this situation I'm having mostly regarding my particular case with a private seller reseting milage on a vehicle purchase of over 60,000 thousand miles.
I'm looking to maximize my civil suit against this person because of the burden that was intentional put on me with this vehicle.
Thank You.
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 28 days ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If you have proof the odometer was tampered with, even by a private seller, then the winning argument is such conduct violates:

Sec. 727.002. TAMPERING WITH ODOMETER; OFFENSE. (a) A person commits an offense if the person, with intent to defraud, disconnects or resets an odometer to reduce the number of miles indicated on the odometer.

(b) Except as provided by Subsection (c), an offense under this section is punishable by:

(1) confinement in the county jail for not more than two years;

(2) a fine not to exceed $1,000; or

(3) both the confinement and fine.

(c) If it is shown on the trial of an offense under this section that the person has previously been convicted of an offense under this section, the offense is punishable by:

(1) confinement in the county jail for not less than 30 days or more than two years; and

(2) a fine not to exceed $2,000.

(d) In this section, "odometer" means an instrument for measuring and recording the distance a motor vehicle travels while in operation but does not include an auxiliary odometer designed to be reset by the operator to record mileage on trips.

Because the conduct violates Texas law, the seller is liable to you for all damages.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney