Is this a chat? AZ. Its a health care inquiry. Is the call…

Is this a chat? ...

Is this a chat?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

AZ

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Its a health care inquiry

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is the call pro bono?

May a JD address an ER bill for client w\o insurance?? Its important....
3/20/2018
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this matter?

Can a JD address a ER bill for uninsured client?

What does that mean?

You want to know if you can pay a lawyer to help negotiate a bill?

Thanks

Sure...that is possible. Though, you may want to consider approaching the creditor yourself. If you hire a lawyer, you have to pay for that. And, frankly speaking, it is unlikely to be worth any money (the lawyer is unlikely to reduce the bill more than you can obtain on your own)

But you can certainly hire a lawyer to assist

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

P. Simmons, Attorney

Thank you for taking the time to accept the answer, I truly appreciate that
phil