How can I obtain an Agent Acknowlegement Form for Durable…

How can I obtain...

How can I obtain an Agent Acknowlegement Form for Durable Power of Attorney for the State of PA?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a PA lawyer about this?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I am named as a power of attorney but need the agent acknowlegement form to be notarized. I have tried to find such form on the Internet but am so far unsuccessful.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

please email me at least 2 blank forms of the Agent Acknowlegement for Durable Power of Attorney for the State of PA.

Here is a link to an acknowledgement form you can use as a template:

PA AGENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered professionally and accurately, even if not the answer you were hoping to get, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question? Please let me know.

Loren, Attorney