SOLD A VEHICLE IN CA AND THE PERSON STILL HAS REGISTERED IT…

Customer Question
SOLD A VEHICLE IN...

SOLD A VEHICLE IN CA AND THE PERSON STILL HAS REGISTERED IT SINCE jANUARY AND KEEP GETTING PARKING TICKETS. CAN I REPO THE VEHICLE

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a CA lawyer about this?

NO YET

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I HAVE ALREADY FILED THE RELEASE OF LIABITY WITH DMV AND TAKEN PRIOR TICKETS TO PARKING ENFORECEMNT.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

THEY HAVE GOT 4 PARKING TICKTS AND 1 TOLL VIOLATIONS AS OF 3/19/2018

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/20/2018
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

Since title has not been transferred, I think you could make a good case for repossession as you retain title. You would have to refund any money paid though. Your best bet may be to sue in small claims court for the toll/parking ticket violations.