I have a question. Texas. Girlfriend out on bail because of…

Customer Question
I have a question ...

I have a question

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Girlfriend out on bail because of domestic assault (was an accident) a protective order was placed until april 3rd. The court let her move to south carolina with her dad as long as he paid a collateral to the bondsman. wanting to know if she will be able to move back here when the protective order is up

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/20/2018
Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Attorney replied 3 months ago
RobertJDFL, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Good evening,

So long as the protective order is not extended or there is no other court order prohibiting her from returning, that would be fine.