Dear I got law trouble last couple years I spent 6month in…

Hi dear my name...

Hi dear my name is***** got law trouble last couple years I spent 6month in jail now I am on probation but I just violet again have some NyQuil for sinus fail sobriety test but I told my agent all true what should I do

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you convicted of exactly? Have all your appeals been exhausted?

I was for disorderly cunduct and bail jump

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the disorderly conduct occur?

Wisconsin

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want go with whole situation explain on phone it lot easier for me

3/19/2018
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

I'd be happy to speak with you over the phone to discuss the matter further.

Nisha Jones
Hi dear when the best to talk to you on phone
Phone call session started

I'm available now, please expect my call within the next few minutes. Thanks!

Can you call me please

If you have any more questions in the future and would like my help, please feel free to reach out to me here at JustAnswer by posting a new question, and adding "For Nisha" to the first part of your question. I'd be happy to help. Best of luck to you, take care!