I don't have a question, I was reading an article and this…

Customer Question
I don't have a...

I don't have a question, I was reading an article and this popped up. I think I have a question but I don't want to ask unless I can get strict confidentiality. Its really personal and embarassing. It is not a question about anything gross, inappropriate, or unprofessional though.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

The state is Minnesota

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is this confidential and private? Please do not connect me quite yet

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/19/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. Do you have a legal question?