I have a situation where I want to file a lawsuit on

Customer Question
I have a situation...

I have a situation where I want to file a lawsuit on Petsmart

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Alabama

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I recovered documents from my dog vet, cooperate information and a some information from the store like dates, manager.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will the lawyer be able to speak with me to give them details?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
3/19/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 5 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What do you want to sue them for? Please explain.