My daughter was in custody and appeared in court.the court…

Customer Question
My daughter was in...

My daughter was in custody and appeared in court.the court mandated her to drug rehab.There was an arraignment for her mother to pick her up from jail and escort her to drug rehab.Mother called jail and was advised that daughter was being held an additional 5 day's for a warrant out of kings county calif.After 3 day's daughter was released and died from a drug over dose. . conference between probation officer and probation supervisor ,placing a probation hold.County jail classification staff representative designated review approval or deferral of action transfers inmate program placement retention and custody.Conditions of probation confirmed security threat to public and well being of Stacy in any circumstances. I called the clerk of SLO courts and ask about mandated drug rehab. The Clerk said Stacy should have not been released from the county jail with out an escort usually by probation.Due to her drug history ..The clerk than advised me that Stacy had 19 pending drug cases. and to find out about those 19 drug related cases Stacy should have never been released from the county jail without an escort from probation to drug rehab.Stacy's death was caused through a chain of avoidable mistakes. criminogenic needs to assist determining appropriate placement in rehabilitative program.
code of ethics and code of conduct requirements :require a defendant to abstain from drugs where defendant
has a history of substance abuse. the probation officer decide what to do based on the probationers security level ,the drug involved the drug level of abuse generally involves intensive supervision strict enforcement frequent drug testing
The county violated it's own policies.negligent release by county jail giving due regards ***** *****'s out of control behavior and years of substance abuse .Are you able to direct me to an experienced civil rights attorney who specializes in civil right in a custodial setting
.

Lawyer's Assistant: What was the conviction for exactly? Have all appeals been exhausted?

Customer:***@******.*** Philip W Guglielmelli (###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

California ,San Luis Obispo.in San Luis Obispo County

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/20/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

My deepest sympathies for your loss.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

You need to contact National Lawyer's Guild and American Civil Liberties Union. They have experienced Attorneys who handle these kinds of cases.

You can also use the following websites to find Attorneys in your State who handle detainees' and prisoners' rights:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Best wishes,

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.