Injurys i receieved while shopping at caseys general store…

Customer Question
Injurys i receieved while...

Injurys i receieved while shopping at caseys general store slip and fall incident 31518

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Iowa

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Had to have hip replacement

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Resposible party continue

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/19/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about this issue?

Liability of caseys general store for slip and fall

Thank you for your reply.

You need to tell us exactly what happened. Did the store know of some hazardous condition that led to the fall?