If you have a traffic ticket and court date for driving

Customer Question
If you have a...

If you have a traffic ticket and court date for driving while license is suspended in florida and are in ct, and cant get to florida what are my options?

Lawyer's Assistant: License regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Yes this wednesday

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
3/19/2018
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 1 month ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Your option is to hire a criminal defense attorney to appear on your behalf. They can enter an appearance and waive your appearance and try and resolve the case. If you can reinstate your license, they may be able to get this dismissed or even amended, to a lesser and of course, if you want to fight this you can but would need to appear. if you just want to resolve it, they can explain the situation to the Judge and see if they would allow a plea in absentia.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be 5 STARS! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!

LegalKnowledge, Attorney