I have two root canals and crown done to my teeth 18 and 19…

Customer Question
I have two root...

I have two root canals and crown done to my teeth 18 and 19 within 2 years. Those two teeth went bed and now I have to do tooth implant which will cost me over $5000. I already spent $4000 for those two teeth. I feel like my dentist and orthodontist failed me greatly. Can I legally ask for reimbursement?

Lawyer's Assistant: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Sorry I am in Arkansas in US

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I only expressed my disappointment to my dentist and orthodontist

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/19/2018
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Michael Bradley

you can sue them if you can prove that the work that they did was done incorrectly and caused the implant to happen

the new doctor may be able to confirm that the previous dentists' work caused the teeth to go bad