Got pulled over in Oldham CO. They got 5 grams of gave me a…

Customer Question
Got pulled over in...

Got pulled over in Oldham CO. They got 5 grams of weed gave me a ticket I live in California I had a medical card will that help me

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

I don't think so the court date is April 13

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a CA lawyer about this yet?

No I'm in Missouri visiting my mom

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm going to Canada in a month I'll be there for 5 months

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
3/19/2018
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Michael Bradley

a valid medical card can help you

especially since you were charged in CO

do you have any prior criminal history?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Oldham CO. Texas
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I had a possession charge in California 30 year's ago

what is your medical card for?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have esophageal spasms I almost died last year because I couldn't eat I had surgery on it 11 months ago

Texas is a tough state when it comes to weed

they have medical pot cards but only for epilepsy

they are starting to loosen up the rules but change is slow

having that medical card will help and it was a small amount

Tina, Lawyer