Worker at my house used my credit cards unauthorized. Was…

Customer Question
Worker at my house...

Worker at my house used my credit cards unauthorized.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Was charged and found guilty. Two of the companies returned the money to my account the 3rd is charging me for the purchases + intrest.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

My issue is that the store where he purchased is responsible and their bank should reinstate the money to my account. He did have that card ( as with the others) and purchased the part I ordered (I'm handicapped} $34.00. He then went to a different Lowes store ad spent about $1300.00 for himself.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
3/19/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.