My brother and I own a property, that we recived in death of…

Customer Question
My brother and I...

My brother and I own a property, that we recived in death of my parents, but also my missing brother also owns part, how do I become his executor? since hes know where to befound now or herd from in 5 years

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

A will, or trust

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How much does it cost

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Estate Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Simple thing, well how do I becomr his executor?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/19/2018
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Has brother been declared legally dead by a court?

.

Does he have any spouse or children?

.

Or is he just out there somewhere and no one has heard from him?

..

.

thanks