I have had TSA Pre check for several flights, however last…

Customer Question
I have had TSA...

I have had TSA Pre check for several flights, however last week my ticket did not show TSA pre check. I have Global Entry and my ID is###-##-####SC594. How can I receive TSA pre check for my future flights?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Washington State

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

This is the first step. Since I already have Global entry, cant I immediately receive TSA pre=check? My wife has pre check

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
You should have received it. There is an error and should be corrected on your notifying them.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
I should contact Martindale.com and findlaw.com? Yes?
Who should I contact to correct this error?
The agency that issued the approval initially. Try to do without counsel initially to save on fees!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”