We have a RV that is stationary in a RV park and when we…

Customer Question
We have a RV...

We have a RV that is stationary in a RV park and when we bought the home we did not get the title transferred to our name and now we have no way to get in touch with the seller to get him to sign a bill of sales. He signed the title over to us in 2009. How can we get the title signed over to us with out the bill of sale. Thank you for any help you can give me. My name is*****: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

FL

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

We went to the DMV and they told us we needed the bill of sale signed by the man tht sold it t us and since I can't find him to go to Circuit Court and they told us to go to the law library because they have no idea what to do.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That covers it.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 1 month ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

What have you done to try and track down the seller? Are they still alive?

Tina, Lawyer