On the Sworn Financial Statement do you add maintenance

Customer Question
On the Sworn Financial...

On the Sworn Financial Statement do you add maintenance received from spouse during separation as income?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?

A petition was filed, Initial Status date set but vacated due to respondent in trial and unable to attend

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He also got an extension to submit his SFS until April 13 and should I sign mine now or wait?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
3/19/2018
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Yes it goes under miscellaneous income.I would go on and send yours in so you are in compliance.Then you are ready for next appearance and hearing.You are prepared to go forward and disclosure is on file as required by Colorado law.

I appreciate the chance to help you today, good luck with the divorce.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.