Over the statue of limitatioms is there any lawyer that can…

Customer Question
Over the statue of...

Over the statue of limitatioms is there any lawyer that can help me unjust fireing.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Michigian

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Talking to lawyers money was issure could I Afford

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'am not a criminal lived on military base.My father was a Lifer 35ys

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/19/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What do you mean by your post? Can you clarify it so we make no mistakes about what you are asking when we answer you.