I am a diabetic and am a patient of an endocrinologist in…

Customer Question
I am a diabetic...

I am a diabetic and am a patient of an endocrinologist in Oklahoma. She neglects to answer the phone, and to refill my prescriptions in a quick manor. When I call, it rings and no one answers the phone, and I can't get them to call back despite countless voicemails. I would like to get this woman out of her office as this is unprofessional and has lead to my having to go to an emergency room just to get insulin. How would I go about this?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to an Oklahoma lawyer about this?

I have not. I don't even know how to classify the issue.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I haven't. What steps do I need to take?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/19/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Your Question:

Response: You need to file complaint against the doctor with Oklahoma Medical Board. Click here for the complaint form.

Best wishes,

<p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site. <p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">

Thank you for your cooperation.