My friend wants to apply for public assistance. He wants…

Customer Question
Second opinion] My friend wants...
Second opinion] My friend wants to apply for public assistance. He wants someone professional or some kind of non profit organization help him thru the process. anybody can help? He lives in Queens County, New York.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 6 days by:
3/25/2018
Lawyer: Wendy, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Wendy
Wendy, Moderator
I'm a moderator for this website. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Wendy
i m still looking for the answer. Anybody can help?
Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 3 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

I have phone numbers and addresses for places in Queens that may be able to help. Would you like them?

Jamaica #54: 165-08 88th Avenue, Queens, NY 11432
Tel:(###) ###-####|(###) ###-####br />Fax:(###) ###-####| HDU Fax:(###) ###-####br />Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm

Queens #53: 32-20 Northern Blvd, 5th Floor, Queens 11101
Tel:(###) ###-####br />Fax:(###) ###-####| HDU FAX:(###) ###-####br />Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm

Rockaway #79**: 219 Beach 59th Street, Queens, NY 11692