I want to file a lien on a property where I was involved in…

I want to file...

I want to file a lien on a property where I was involved in home improvements. Does a letter of intent to file a lien always have to be written first? Or can you file the lien directly?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No paperwork has been filed. There have been verbal conversations for 2 months plus. What papers need to be prepared?

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the home located?

The home is located in Palmyra, VA

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think I am ready to talk with the attorney

3/18/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
The lien can be filed directly. However a written letter is often prudent because it can lead to a resolution and payment. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
please call my cell(###) ###-####
if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! ThanksIf you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Confirm cell is(###) ###-#### please call me
I am not set up for a call. If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me in chat. If you want a call another expert will take it as available
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started