I bought a vehicle from a person and I was making payments…

Customer Question
I bought a vehicle...

I bought a vehicle from a person and I was making payments for it. Two weeks later the car dies and I still make a payment so I’d have time to try and get it working. Keep in mind the seller posted that the vehicle was fully rebuilt and good to go . I miss a payment by three days and I contact the seller and tell him that the vehicle is been dead and that I’m still trying to get it to run. I let them know that if I can’t fix it by the end of the week then I am going to have to return it because it it was not rightly advertised as he had Claim. The Seller then tells me no and that’s the contract is now void . Now before I return the vehicle I take all the parts that I bought brand new for the vehicle off of the car. Now he claims the car has been stripped and is seeking legal actions

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Minnesota and no

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I offered to give them the parts that I bought and taken off the vehicle. And for the ones that I don’t not have anymore I offered to order new ones or pay for the cost

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Other than that’s I haven’t done anything .

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
.
What can I answer for you? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed.

Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 3 months ago

Hello? Do you still need assistance?