Received several robo calls stating I need to verify

Received several robo calls...

Received several robo calls stating I need to verify information or they will file an intentional fraud suit with the government if I don't call them back

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I searched the # from Atlanta...called and called get message, call can not be completed

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

It happened friday so the weekend , no one answers is there a # I need to call

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, just need to know if this is a scam or real

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
It is a scam. You may ignore it. Legit collectors don’t make such calls and send letters instead with specific proof of debt.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
I am in Florida
thank you for your answer
Very welcome. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
INFOLAWYER, Attorney