If I have undivided inherited land in Texas can I live on my…

Customer Question
If I have undivided...

If I have undivided inherited land in Texas can I live on my part of the land 2. If I only pd taxes can I get that money back in extra land3.If I was caregiver of parents would that help my cause. With the uniform 2016 partition law in Texas could I sell my part?

Lawyer's Assistant: You can email***@******.***. JustAnswer is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if our Customer Care team can't address your issue, and it's been 30 days or less since you paid to ask your question, they will refund your money. What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a TX lawyer about this?

No want $200 for any consultation fee.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/18/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
You have a right to occupy and expenses would be shared. You may also sell your interest in the land although often the other owners will want to buy it directly.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!