My son is deceased of natural causes and I have a family…

My son is deceased...

My son is deceased of natural causes and I have a family with a schizophenic adult trying to accuse me of attempted murder. This never happened but I would like to be clear on what the law is in MN so they can be clear. Again this never happened

Lawyer's Assistant: Have attempted murder charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

No, it never happened. But there is a mentally ill family trying to accuse me so I'd like to be clear on the law. My son died 6 years ago of natural causes.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a MN lawyer about this yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No Thank You, ***** ***** would like clarification on this law

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

My condolences for your loss.

Are you saying there is a family member accusing you of murdering your son 6 yrs ago?

Was there any indication in the death certificate or a coroner's report that the death was a possible homicide?

Has anything been reported to the police? Have you been contacted by law enforcement?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A mentally ill family is accusing me of rhis. My son died 6 years ago of natural causes. It never happened. I would like to be clear on the law to show them how unreasonable they are. No charges have been filed because it never hapoened
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Id rather just have u text me the answer. I dont have funds for a call

I am not clear on what law you are seeking. If it never happened, the issue is one of fact, not of law.

Also, if they are mentally ill, there is not going to be any law you can show them to make them see how illogical their belief is. It is borne of illness, not reason.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you for your time��

You can show them the death certificate which indicates the "legal" cause of death.

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered professionally and accurately, even if not the answer you were hoping to get, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

Loren, Attorney
Loren, Attorney