I was busy. I was just talking to you when my tablet

Customer Question
I was just talking...

I was just talking to you when my tablet restarted

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I've contacted the federal attorneys office and she had no idea said she would call me tuesday

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm being charged with assault for accedently hitting someone while being put on a toilet I'm handicapped

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/18/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Assault is an intentional hitting or attempt to hit with the intent of causing harm. An accidental touching does not fall under the legal definition of assault.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.