My ex boyfriend video recorded having intercourse. Now his…

My ex boyfriend video...

My ex boyfriend video recorded having intercourse . Now his threading me to show the video to my new parter. What can I do ...?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is your ex-boyfriend in? It matters because laws vary by location.

CAlifornia

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has your ex-boyfriend taken so far?

His just treating me with text messages and he send me the video

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just lawyer

3/18/2018
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
.
Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

You can report him to the police! He can be criminally charged if he shows the images to anyone - and just by recording you without your consent he can still be charged. Please let me know if I've answered your question. If I have answered your question, if you wouldn't mind, could you please take a moment to submit a rating so that I receive credit for working with you. If you have any follow up questions I would be *happy* to answer them. Experts only get credit for the time and effort we spend on our answers if you rate positively - 5 stars is definitely appreciated but not required! It DOES NOT cost you anything at all to submit a rating; it just allows me to get credit for helping you - otherwise I get no credit at all. You CAN still ask follow up questions after rating. There may be a lag between your question and my answer; this is because I'm either not at my computer or helping someone else but I assure you I will ALWAYS come back and answer your question.

Excellent answer very helpful

My pleasure - happy to help :) If you wouldn't mind, could you please take a moment to submit a rating so that I receive credit for working with you. 5 stars is definitely appreciated but not required!

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney