I need a lawyer

Customer Question
I need a lawyer
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/19/2018
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

Please expound further and so that right type of lawyer may respond.

My business partner threatened to make things very hard for me if i didn't buy him out. Our contract states that one must buy the other one out. This involves a tractor that did not run very well for the first two seasons. He has already caused problems with the jobs that i worked years to get. He has made it clear he wants out but their is two more years left in the contract. He has also involved another local operator who has smeared my name to the boss of my largest account.

what state are you based in?

Idaho

I am not based in Idaho. I'm happy to answer questions but if you need representation by an Idaho attorney, I can opt out and see if another expert can help.

If you are just looking for help in negotiating the buyout, I may be able to assist.