I had a botched spinal fusion L3-5 sept 2016 in which

I had a botched...

I had a botched spinal fusion L3-5 sept 2016 in which recently determined by neurosurgeon that the lateral retractor crushed my femoral nerve in which there is nothing that can be done to correct. The pain is constant in my left leg and I am now unable to work at age 56. I’m looking for a recommended dr who would state “ the spinal surgeon in Austin fell below the standards of procedure” as the neuro dr in Houston will not state as he does not want to be involved in lawsuit. Totally unfair especially since this surgeon has ruined my life

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that I’m now disabled on STD and eventually LTD. I’ve been

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Working 35+ yrs and now all the sudden I can’t Texas

3/18/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Would you happen to recommend a dr that would state that the spinal surgeon fell below standards of procedure? The spine surgeon in Austin crushed my femoral nerve and I am inconstant pain which nothing can do e to correct? I also have nerve dysfunction and now unable to work after 35 years
You would hire a malpractice lawyer who would retain a medical expert to do so. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me! Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’m a little overwhelmed as I’ve teached out to 12+ Attorney’s. Several interested in case however stated the doctors report needs to state the surgeon fell below standards. The dr will not modify report as he doesn’t want to get involved in lawsuit. None of the attorneys I have spoken with have not given me any suggestions. I do not know what to do where to go, etc.
I feel like no one wants to help me and I have two different letters 1. Neurosurgeon 2. Gyno stated my major irreversible injuries from fusion but will not word the way the attorneys have stated
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’m also concerned as my statue of limitations runs out this sept 2018, which will be 2 yrs since surgery
what can I answer for you further? We cannot represent customers and the medical support is normally coordinated by the lawyer you hire locally!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Then ur suggestion is to keep going through the list to see if anyone will help?
Thank you for your time and assistance.
find someone available, experienced and kind. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
INFOLAWYER, Attorney