I NEED ASSISTANCE IN FILING A CLAIM IN SMALL CLAIMS. CA. I…

Customer Question
I NEED ASSISTANCE IN...

I NEED ASSISTANCE IN FILING A CLAIM IN SMALL CLAIMS

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

CA.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I OBTAINED A FORM "DEMAND" LETTER ON THE INTERNET AND INTEND TO MAIL IT TO THE DEFENDANT TOMORROW. THIS IS AFTER THREE MONTHS OF PROMISES TO REFUND MY MONEY, $3,500.00, FOR RETURN OF JEWELRY ITEM.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

ITEM WAS ONE PAIR OF DIAMOND STUDS, 1.9 CTS, RETURNED 2 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE. I HAVE EVIDENCE OF RECEIPT FROM JEWELER.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
3/18/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Tina, Lawyer