My Civil Rights are being violated. I have illegally been…

Customer Question
My Civil Rights are...

My Civil Rights are being violated. I have illegally been placed in FBI Sound Signal Prison and would like to sue for Damages

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas, 78657

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I’ve been told by Criminal Attorneys that I need a Civil Rights Attorney

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My life, liberty, and prosperity have been taken away from me due to illegal Sound Signal Prison Cyber Weapons. You can reach me at(###) ###-####..email me at***@******.***

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We cannot represent anyone from this site, but did you have a legal question for us about your situation?