My Civil Rights are being violated. I have illegally been…

My Civil Rights are...

My Civil Rights are being violated. I have illegally been placed in FBI Sound Signal Prison and would like to sue for Damages

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas, 78657

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I’ve been told by Criminal Attorneys that I need a Civil Rights Attorney

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My life, liberty, and prosperity have been taken away from me due to illegal Sound Signal Prison Cyber Weapons. You can reach me at **************************...email me at *****************************

3/18/2018
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

Thank you. My name is Linda ********* and my Civil Rights are being violated. I am being denied live, liberty, and property and freedom. The FBI is illegally perusing me with Nuclear Sound Signal Prison Cyber Weapons. They are hacking, me, my IPhone, ICLOUD account, Internet, Television, Electricity Power, for the Purposes of illegality putting me into Government Sound Signal Prison. I am seeking a remedy. I have offered them to pay for the damages from 2006 to 2018 Sound Signal Prison in exchange for an appolgy and One Million Dollars to be Deposited into my Bank Account, here in Horseshoe Bay Texas. For that admission of guilt of illegally using Sound Signal Prison Weapons on me. My one on one negotiations with the FBI have gone sour, and they are continually hurting me with Cyber Weapons. Can I sue them through your office to get them to stop using Weapons on me and pay for the damages??

Yes, you need a civil rights Attorney. I can provide a link for civil rights Attorneys in the State that provide Free consultations.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

Right now at home in Horseshoe Bay Texas, I have one IPhone that is hacked and is a two party line with the FBI. ***************. I have a Home Line at ****************** which is also hacked...I have a car and I can travel

JA is general information site. The Attorneys on the site cannot enter into an Attorney/Client Relationship with you pursuant the terms of service for the site. We can, hopefully, get you headed in the right direction. I cannot see your telephone number. Your phone call request will be handled by the site.

Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Phone call session started
Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney