How would judge react if female defendant found not guilty…

How would judge react...

How would judge react if female defendant found not guilty pulled her attorney into passionate kiss?

Lawyer's Assistant: What was the conviction for exactly? Have all appeals been exhausted?

No. just found not guilty by jury. crime is minor felony that would not be appealed by state prosecutor

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

New York

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is research for movie script

3/18/2018
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Since people express their relief and happiness in different ways when found not guilty, the judge likely wouldn't do anything at all other than potentially say something to bring the court to order and then continue on with any other instructions to the jury that they are now done with their legal duty and order that the case is dismissed against the defendant.

.

.

thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you so much
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i will use your name for the defense attorney if that is ok/wu

You are very welcome. Happy to help any time.

.

And feel free... but "Barrister" is just another term for "attorney" used mostly in England.. I just use it as an online nickname..

.

It was my pleasure to work with you and help with your question. If you ever need me in the future, you can post a new question with "For Barrister" in the title and the JustAnswer employees will get it to me.

.

If you feel I have answered all your questions, I would very much appreciate a 5 star rating by clicking on the rating scale on your screen as that is the only way I receive credit for my work.

.

.

Thanks much

Barrister, Attorney
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Barrister is great help. rate him five stars. ten if you had ten stars. would like get permission to use their name for attorney in my script
Barrister, Attorney