What law has forbidden implantation to the person of

Customer Question
What law has forbidden...

What law has forbidden implantation to the person of microchips without his consent?.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is he in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ny

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has he taken so far?

Tel me abaut New-York

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am hold

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
3/18/2018
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Loren, Attorney
Implanting a microchip would be a first degree assault. Assault in the first degree is the most severe type of assault. In fact, it is one of the most serious crimes than you can commit. If convicted not only will you be sentenced to at least 5 years and up to 25 years in prison, but will face additional consequences after they are released from prison such as being subject to post-release supervision restrictions and having a criminal record.
There are 4 factors that will cause an assault to rise to the level of a first degree assault.You assault another person with a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument, causing serious physical injury to that person or to a third person. N.Y. Pen. Law § 120.10. New York's criminal statute gives several examples of what is considered a dangerous weapon: means any loaded weapon from which a shot may be discharged, a knife, dagger, billy, blackjack, plastic knuckles, or metal knuckles. N.Y. Pen. Law § 10.00(12). A dangerous instrument is defined as anything that is capable of causing death or serious injury. A scalpel is one example of a dangerous instrument. N.Y. Pen. Law § 10.00(13). Serious physical injury means an injury that is so severe that the there is a good chance that the victim might die or suffer a protracted physical impairment. N.Y. Pen. Law § 10.00(10).

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you for using JA.