I need legal advice regarding a recent situation with my ex…

Customer Question
I need legal advice...

I need legal advice regarding a recent situation with my ex boyfriend.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Illinois

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None. I can't afford an attorney. I just need a perspective and some advice.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It is a civil issue involving harassment, potential defamation, a rape claim, cheating, as well as evidence of verbal and emotional abuse

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Michael Bradley
What is your question?