I need the best aggressive lawyer to file lawsuit against…

Customer Question
I need the best...

I need the best aggressive lawyer to file lawsuit against uscis in va

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

Yes they r holding my citizenshil interview since 2010 lately I had two interviews with uscis they r not making descion

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the citizenship application?

Off course my lawyers were with me during both interviews

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want file lawsuit asap

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/18/2018
Lawyer: Pheobe Clark, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Pheobe Clark
Pheobe Clark, Lawyer
Sorry you are experiencing this issue. This site is to provide guidance on legal issues but you need a lawyer referral service if you want to actually retain a lawyer. Each State has a Bar Association which usually offers a lawyer referral service.
Also the following link helps you compare different lawyers in your areahttps://www.justia.com/lawyers/immigration-naturalization/virginia
This is the link for lawyer referral service in Virginiahttp://www.vsb.org/vlrs/
Hope this provides you adequate guidance. If so please reward me with a rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for this session!!! Thanks so much