I've uncovered massive evidence of a violation of fish and…

Customer Question
I've uncovered massive evidence...

I've uncovered massive evidence of a violation of fish and game law in NJ, but the game warden,who is the technical advisor to the organization violating the law, won't issue a ticket.... (Fine could be $602 MILLION ).

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a NJ lawyer about this?

What's my recourse to have the law enforced?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Have not talked to a lawyer..... Is there any way a citizen can file a case that is not a criminal case?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes... did you notice that Is said the game warden is a technical advisor to the violator.... He is actually the captain incharge of all of the game wardens.....That could mean that he will be a co-defendant... and by NOT writing the ticket, he is therefore guilty of officiall misconduct. Could be that's why he won't write the ticket... How do I get the violator into court?????

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/18/2018
Lawyer: LegalPro54, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
LegalPro54
LegalPro54, Lawyer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to answer your question.

I would consider going straight to the top and contacting the director of the entire NJ Fish & Game Department. Their contact information is as follows:

Larry Herrighty, Director
N.J. Division of Fish and Wildlife
Mail Code 501-03
P.O. Box 420
Trenton, NJ###-##-#######) ###-####br />Fax:(###) ###-####/p>

You can also try contacting local sheriff's department, since violation of fish and game statutes would ultimately be prosecuted by the district attorney's office, and filing a police report with your local sheriff's office would typically be the first step toward prosecution.

I hope that you find this information helpful. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the above and I will be more than happy to assist you further.

If you do not require any further assistance, please be so kind as to provide a positive rating of my service so that I may receive credit for assisting you. Very best wishes moving forward.

* Disclaimer *

Just Answer is a venue for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney-client relationship is formed by these communications.

Lawyer: mark-cssm,
 replied 3 months ago
mark-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/law/b3lpp-i-ve-uncovered-massive-evidence-violation-fish.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
We have already refund the charges for this question on 3/19/2018.