I bought a used car witch doesn't move and I need to get it…

Customer Question
I bought a used...

I bought a used car witch doesn't move and I need to get it back to the own.is it illegal?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Roanoke VA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Almost 6month.I couldn't drive it because I don't have a lincese

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 4 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Was there any warranty on the vehicle or was it sold as is. Did you buy this from a dealer or private seller and did you test drive this and get it checked out prior to?