If 100 people vote that someone is an does that make the…

If 100 people vote...

If 100 people vote that someone is an asshole does that make the status verified? As in can one claim that with 100 votes of support; that a person is a "Verified Asshole".

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California, USA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

None - looking for legal opinion.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Good morning. Can you please clarify the situation a little more? What do you mean when you say “status verified”
I'm working an online website idea. Users can register themselves and vote if someone is an Asshole? Site name VerifedAH.com (not yet built).
Verified Asshole to Revered
“If there were no bad people, there would be no good lawyers.” - Charles DickensWhile VerifiedAH.com intends to focus on the contemptible it must also cater for the admirable. 5 grades may be required:Unknown = See note below (> 50% of votes are “unknown”)
Verified Asshole: Voting Balance (Yes-No) >= 100
Asshole: Voting Balance (Yes-No) >= 5 & < 100
Undecided: Voting Balance (Yes-No) >= -4 & < 4
Good: Voting Balance (Yes-No) >= -100 & < -4
Admirable: Voting Balance (Yes-No) <= -100Unknown
“Do you assert that this person is an asshole?” Yes, Unknown, No
Yes and No are clear. Unknown is more complicated to deal with.Where Unknown Count > (Yes+No)/2 - more than 50% of votes then I think the status for that person must be unknown. Otherwise, unknown counts is ignored and status is calculated as above.
This is simply a matter of opinion. The fact that someone may vote or agree to this does not make it verified or real and this name or title is not something that has a legal definition or some type of qualification. There is nothing official about it so it is merely an opinion.
OK - Thanks. Is what I thought. Appreciate the time.
My pleasure and you are welcome.
If you have not already I kindly just ask that you rate my help at the top at this time.
LegalKnowledge, Attorney