Foreclosure is April 2nd. How before I have to vacate the…

Foreclosure is April 2nd...

Foreclosure is April 2nd. How long before I have to vacate the property?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No, just found out the foreclosure date

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Richmond, VA

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am the daughter of the owners--elderly parents--mother deceased in Dec 2016. Father moved to assisted living. Thought house was paid for.

3/18/2018
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

Loren, Attorney
Thank you Loren. I may not be available for the next hour. I apologize I didn't know I would need to leave. Can I get back on the site in an hour to view your response?
Phone call session started